Quick & Easy Rice Milk Recipe
It only takes 3 ingredients and 3 steps to make this simple and quick rice milk recipe. Vegans and lactose intolerants can enjoy this dairy alternative.
It is best to use warm water and warm rice
- 4 cups hot/warm water
- 1 cup (160g) cooked rice (white or brown)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Place all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Let the milk set for about 30 minutes.
- Pour the milk steadily into another container (e.g. old jam jar), leaving most of the sediment in the first container.
- It can be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days.