Easy Kid’s Granola Recipe
- 1 tsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp linseeds
- 50g millet flakes
- 50g oat flakes
- 1 tbsp natural honey
- Preheat the oven at 175 C
- Grind all the seeds together in a coffee grinder, set aside.
- Place the millet and oats on a flat baking tray and drizzle the honey all over them. Place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, mix with a wooden spoon to coat thoroughly with the honey, then return to the oven for another 10 minutes.
- Remove, stir in the seed mix. Spread flat on the baking tray and allow to cool.
- Scrape off and break into smaller pieces.
- Serve with fresh fruit and milk, or a milk alternative.